We consider that Health, Safety, Respect for the Environment and Safeguarding of Assets are essential to the efficient operation of our activities and to our employees, contractors and other stakeholders. We are committed to having an HSE Management System in force, in recognition of the fact that safe operation depends not only on technically good plants and equipment but also on competent personal and an active HSE Culture.
It is our policy to:
· Maintain safety in construction and production activities and provide safe facilities and equipment that are properly designed, engineered, constructed, maintained and operated.
· Comply with all legal requirements, International Standards Government Policies.
Monitor the Health of all employees on a regular basis to ensure that they have the physical capacity to perform their tasks.
Work with our contractors and suppliers to help them commit to our HSE standards.
· Maintain adequate emergency response procedures and resources to minimise the impact of incidents or accidental pollution and test plans for effectiveness.
· Ensure that our employees, contractors and stakeholders are aware of and trained on our HSE requirements and abide by them.
· Conduct internal controls and periodic reviews backed by independent audits, to verify that adequate measures have been taken and identify possible areas for improvements.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Gambeta Groupe Limited has a policy that its business will be organized, planned and executed in such a manner as:
· Not to sacrifice QUALITY in order to meet an unreasonable time schedule or target.
· To supply accurate data and information for audit.
· Implement, operate and maintain a quality assurance system in compliance with required ISO 9001 and other International codes.
· For full implementation of Non Conformance Report (NCP) and Corrective Action Report (CAR) for close out.
· Adhere to our client’s quality standards in executing all projects.
Due to the high rate of insecurity at work sites and the country in general, Gambeta Groupe Limited has a policy that:
· Work shall not commence any day unless the site is certified SAFE and any risk associated with work taken care of.
· All STAFF shall be provided with identity cards.
· Only visitors with proper identification shall be allowed entry to the work site
· Visitors’ registered shall be maintained at work site
· Security men to ensure that materials/equipment movements in and out of the site are authorized, and shall inspect all vehicles entering and departing the site.
All personnel should be security alert at all times.
ANOMALY IS ACCIDENT IN DISGUISE
ANOMALY NOTICED IS ACCIDENT FORSEEN
ANOMALY CORRECTED IS ACCIDENT AVERTED
GAMBETA HSE TARGET FOR THE YEAR 2016
Achieve Goal Zero Percent Fatality in execution of our projects
Motivate and guide employees through HSE plan to ensure that safety performance exceeds that of 2015
Disseminate all safety information to personnel and subcontractors
Appraise competence level of personnel.